Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Suave Professionals rosemary mint conditioner -

Products Type *
Toiletries
Product *
Suave Professionals rosemary mint conditioner
How many stars would you give this product, based on quality and cost? *
*****
Where was the item acquired? *
Department Store
Full price of the item (estimated) in USD *
2.79
Amount you paid for the item in USD *
0.00
What did you like about this product? *
I love this conditioner, my hair is soft smooth and silky. It gets rid of all the frizz and flyaways. I was so happy i id not even have to add leave in conditioner to leave my hair down without frizzies!!

I also think the smell is divine! it is very relaxing and calming. For years i have used the much more expensive conditioners ($6-8 per bottle price range), I only tried this because I got a coupon to try it free, and I am in love!
What did you NOT like about this product? *
I wish the bottle was clear so I could see how much was left in it, but most conditioners are in non-see-thru bottles, so that is not a big deal.

Also i wish the smell lasted longer, I would love my hair to keep that scent all day long.
Would you buy this item again? *
Yes, even full price
Your Name *
Amy Marie

1 comment:

  1. Tibet is without doubt one of the most remarkable places to visit in Asia. It offers fabulous monastery sights, breathtaking high-altitude treks, stunning views of the world’s highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet.

    Estetik

    ReplyDelete